Supply Chain Manager (E-Commerce)
Consumers value convenience, especially when it comes to great products at great prices. They’ve created a demand that has transformed the digital landscape into the largest shopping mall in the world. And it’s only getting larger. With this dramatic shift in point-of-purchase experiences now happening online, Purina has a need for an individual with a high-level of curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit to take on our Supply Chain Manager role in the capacity of e-Commerce. The ability to lay the foundation and design the network, in the e-Commerce space, will be integral in this role.
We’ll provide you with the tools and the training to help you learn our business fluently and break through the world of pet care sales online. As a culture that always challenges us to think “What’s Next?”, we’ll empower you to create the foundation, take ownership of online sales, and challenge you to do it with creativity and innovation in mind. Are you up to the dare?
• Manage all aspects of the Nestlé Purina e-Commerce Supply Chain.
• Develop an efficient Supply Chain network to increase the company’s e-Commerce business by partnering with Sales, Marketing and all other related internal cross-functional teams.
• Ensure all Supply Chain requirements pertaining to the execution of e-Commerce initiatives are delivered effectively and efficiently.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the e-Commerce industry including best practices, standards and innovative ideas while identifying any risks to the Nestlé Purina business.
• Develop strong relationships with internal e-Commerce partners and with the company’s e-Commerce customers.
• Lead and participate on cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement within the Supply Chain team and throughout the Nestlé Purina organization.
• Develop and ensure that key Supply Chain metrics are sustainable and relevant to the growth of the organization’s e-Commerce business.
• Other duties as assigned.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• 30% travel
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• 3+ years of e-Commerce Supply Chain experience required.
• Experience in a distribution center environment is preferred.
• Experience with designing and establishing Supply Chain networks preferred.
• Sound business judgement and decision-making skills.
• Superb communication skills, including strong oral and presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Proven ability to effectively build and manage relationships and interact at all levels within the business
Featured Hot Job; #LI-NC
Job: Supply Chain Manager (E-Commerce)
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional