It takes ALL of us to do what we do at a world-class level, but it’s the insights, data and subject matter expertise our Business Analysts bring to the table that makes us a long-standing leader in the larger Pet Care Category. We give you the high charge of integrating customer business plans, providing internal and external financial analysis, leveraging analytical data/insights and developing portfolio recommendations to achieve overall sales, market share and profit objectives.
We offer opportunities at the global scale and cross-functional experiences that will diversify your knowledge, insight and your background. So, if your full potential could be unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
• Develops 4P Purina portfolio recommendations to drive growth within the assigned business unit
• Provides business overview and analysis to customer teams on progress against market and JBP (Joint Business Planning) objectives
• Assess competitive market activity and provide analytics around risks/opportunities to the Purina portfolio
• Partner with Finance to deliver promotional recommendations on the Purina portfolio to maximize market impact
• Provides data and recommendations around 4P strategy for new distribution (shelf recommendation, promotion strategy, pricing) using market data available
• Provide insights and analytics to support JBP development objectives and initiatives
• Attends quarterly retail team meetings to provide business updates and key quarter priorities
• Provides ad-hoc reporting and communication for retail initiatives
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Travel up to 20% or as business needs require.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
1+ years’ of experience in category development, business analytics or marketing.
Proficiency in MS Excel and familiarity with Syndicated Data, Space Planning Software, and SAP BusinessObjects preferred.
• Project Management / Resource Allocation skills
• Networking skills
• Business development skills
• Change Management skills
• Financial Management skills
• Data analysis and PC Skills (in-depth knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Job: Business Analyst
Primary Location: Rogers, AR US
Career Area: Professional