Communications Research Manager (CMI)
For over 80 years, we’ve set the precedent that a pet food company has a greater duty than just feeding pets. We aspire to be the voice of the category – and we believe such leadership begins with our consumer-centric culture with every innovation and marketing strategy backed by deep research and insights that push pet nutrition forward. Our research is what drives us to market.
Your role as a Communications Research Manager within our Consumer & Marketplace Insights (CMI) team situates you at the epicenter of thought leadership in communications insights. Through various forms of qualitative and quantitative research, you’ll see each of your projects through from start to finish – diving deep and managing all communication testing for TV, digital and print, and initiating and leading the best practice development and value-added analyses across studies. You’ll become a strategic partner to broad areas of the business and develop meta-analyses to identify learning about communication best practices for TV, Digital and Print communication. We’re a culture that continuously challenges us to Stand Taller and think “What’s Next?” Take that next big step in your career and join our Purina Family.
• Act as primary contact for vendor on all studies. Manage study process from proposal through writing of the topline
• Guide the communication testing program through understanding business needs, to planning, execution, and sharing results.
• Establish research testing standard process and best practices
• Act as the communication testing expert for research department by providing protocol, best practices and guidance to consumer insights team.
• Create measurement strategies (testing, benchmarking, future implications)and communicate insights across the digital organization
• Develop annual performance reviews for aired TV and digital ads
• Develop meta analyses across digital studies to look for insights that guide digital and advertising development best practices
• Be a strategic partner to stakeholders by sharing insights and influencing development of communication executions and creative best practices.
• Work with CMI Media Insights partner to create validations and establish end-to-end insights and testing protocols.
• Manage project budget
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
• Bachelor’s degree with 7 or more years of marketing research or digital analysis experience
Master’s degree with 5 or more years of marketing research or digital analysis experience
• 3 or more years of custom market research experience
• Experience working in the CPG industry preferred
#LI-NC; Saint St. Louis
Job: Communications Research Manager (CMI)
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional