Audit at Nestlé isn’t your typical financial auditing – it’s operational. We use a systematic approach to review the effectiveness, efficiency and economy of operations across the business. We’re not just auditing Nestlé Purina’s internal business units (e.g. Information Technology, Supply Chain, etc.); we’re auditing ALL of Nestlé – the factories, distribution centers, headquarters and satellite offices.
As one of our IS/IT Auditors, you’ll become part of a close family we call the Nestlé Market Audit (NMA) group. Since we’re operational auditors, we’re looking at everything with an analytical mind and an eye on efficiency and opportunity for improvement.
As an IS/IT auditor, you will be based out of our St. Louis headquarters, travelling 30% to 50% of the time all over the United States and internationally. You will be in charge of identifying risk and shaping controls in applications and systems that are key to support the Nestle strategic objective. The travel comes with its perks:
• All travel expenses are paid for, including time off weekend getaways.
• International travel receive additional allowances for recreational use.
• You will receive double the average vacation days in the US.
Our IS/IT audits cover a variety of topics, from basic IS/IT system audits (access controls, virus patching, system performance) to Social Media/ Brand website to more technical complex subjects such as EDI/ Cloud Computing/ Cyber Security. We take pride in investing in and preparing our auditors for such a diverse work load by arranging a variety of training and learning opportunities such as:
• Opportunities to attend external training classes by MISTI.
• Opportunities to participate on operational audits, to widen your horizon and learn additional capabilities.
• 90 hours of in house training.
After two years with our team (based on individual performance), you will receive a promotion to a Team Lead role, which allows you the responsibility for the assigned audit team members, and being the face of the audit group with local management. Where else would you have the opportunity to lead a team, and gain exposure to the highest levels of Nestle Executive Management, after only two years with a company?
Real-world audits. Real impact. World-class audit department. And a vibrant, fun culture you won’t find with any other audit group. Are you up to the dare? Join our Nestlé family.
• Plan and perform IS/IT audits and projects, including risk assessments, documenting processes and key controls, creating audit procedures to test the design and operating effectiveness of the key controls and reporting identified issues.
• Work with IS/IT and operational audit teams to present findings and recommendations in order to improve current business processes.
• Develop and manage productive and collaborative relationships with designated audit customers and key stakeholders.
• Communicate and effectively present audit findings to all levels of the organization and prepare documentation to supplement those findings.
• Development and execution of automated monitoring/ Data Analytics tools to enhance auditing effectiveness.
• Execute assigned special projects.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education & Experience (Years/Type):
• Bachelor's Degree or higher with Finance, Audit, IS-IT auditing, internal audit and/or related experience.
• Completion of an Audit, IT related internship or minimum of 1 year working experience.
• Good communication skills and Leadership potential
• Proficiency in English (oral and written). Ability to speak Spanish is preferred
• Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Job: IS/IT Auditor
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional