Assistant Manager, Accounting
Analyze and manage plant costs, participate in monthly closing activities, maintain and develop the necessary accounting systems, procedure, controls and audits. Provide plant and division management with following:
• A continuous analysis of inventory results.
• Accurate month-end results reporting.
• Monthly Cost Center analysis and review.
• Completes projects assigned thoroughly and timely.
• An effective inventory accounting and reporting system consistent with company policies and operating standards.
Familiarizes self with all facets of Production Processes.
Familiarizes self with Nestlé Purina Warehouse/Shipping, Purchasing and Invoice Payment Function.
Foster a safe work environment; ensures all quality standards are met, and is responsible for the proper management of day-to-day operational and environmental issues.
A Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is required
1-2 years experience in a related accounting field, preferably in a manufacturing environment is required.
Individual should have knowledge and demonstrated skills in accounting. Effective verbal and written communication skills are essential. Knowledge and experience with personal computers and computer applications is required. Proficiency in MS Excel is required, and SAP experience is a plus.