Production Operator (Unclassified)
Manufacturing is the very core of our business. The Production Operators within our factories have their hands in it all – unloading, dry pet processing, and dry pet packing. You’ll train in several functional areas within the manufacturing environment so you can effectively provide support to our production teams with any necessary repairs. Since safety is a top priority at Purina, much of your responsibility will focus on ensuring that our equipment and machinery remain in top-notch condition. Your ability to acclimate and problem solve quickly will be critically important as unforeseen equipment issues may arise throughout the normal operation day. You’ll have the opportunity to see our operations through the different shifts, working with experts in each of the different areas within manufacturing. Join the Nestlé Purina Family to support something so much greater – bettering the lives of pets everywhere.
- Train in specific functional areas within the factory environment
- Provide support to operators in Unloading, Processing, and Packing
- Maintain factory equipment as needed
- Support the Production teams with necessary repairs to ensure safety and efficiency
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of manufacturing or military experience
Job: Production Operator (Unclassified)
Primary Location: Edmond, OK US
Career Area: Hourly