Team Leader, Production
We're a safety-first culture driven by a zero defect and zero waste mentality set out to enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them. We dare to Stand Taller and make every day better.
The Production Team Leader will join our factory family in Crete, Nebraska - one of the largest wet pet food manufacturing facilities in the U.S. We produce over three million cans of wet pet food per day, which include our Alpo®, Purina ONE®, Pro Plan®, Friskies® and Purina Veterinary Diets® brands. With the city of Lincoln just 25 miles from the factory, many of our associates find convenience in larger-city living in Lincoln and embrace the short commute to the city of Crete.
Must be willing to work off shifts and every other weekend.
• Responsible for managing all day to day production activities
• Motivate and lead team to achieve quality and performance goals
• Achieve all production goals in a safe manner
• Coach and develop employees for effective performance
• Actively support continuous improvement objectives
• Maintain a healthy labor relations environment and positive attitude on the part of all personnel working in the department
Perform all other duties as assigned
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of manufacturing, warehouse, military or related experience
- 1+ year of supervisory experience
Job: Team Leader, Production
Primary Location: Crete, NE US
Career Area: Professional