Safety, Health and Environmental Coordinator (Specialist)
The Safety, Health, & Environmental Coordinator will support Safety and Environmental program for the St. Louis, MO headquarters site. This person will be responsible for inspecting and evaluating workplace environments, equipment, tools, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Inspect and evaluate workplace environments, equipment, and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Perform and Review Risk Assessments/Risk Prediction
- Complete annual tool inspections
- Provide safety support for various internal groups
- Provide training to internal and external entities
- Coordinate "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals and other substances
- Maintain SDS inventory
Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Safety & Health or related discipline, or the ability to obtain the degree within 12 months of hire preferred
3 or more years of experience in a safety role, including performing site inspections and electrical tool testing.
Experience working with ISO/OHSAS systems preferred.
Job: Safety, Health and Environmental Coordinator (Specialist)
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional