QA Analyst I (Monitor) 3rd Shift
SOURCING CANDIDATES FROM LOCAL
DENVER, COLORADO MARKETS ONLY.
NO RELOCATION BENEFITS AVAILABLE.
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is a leader in the pet products industry,
dedicated to enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Our
passion for pets is matched only by our passion for the business. Innovation
and inspiration fill the halls of every Nestlé Purina office. We are pioneers. Our processes are revolutionary. Our pursuit of excellence is persistent. We believe that our people are the source of our competitive advantage, and as we invest in our people, we invest in our shared future. That’s why we’re a global leader in the pet care category and recently named a 2016 Best Place to Work by one of the world’s largest online career communities – Glassdoor.
Nestle Purina PetCare company located at 4555 York Street, Denver, Colorado has an immediate opening for a 3rd shift Quality Assurance Analyst I (Monitor).
This is a salaried non-exempt position. The position is 3rd shift and the working hours are 10:45pm – 7:15am, however, you must be open and available to work all shifts.
For the selected candidate, Nestle Purina offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurances, company paid time off, long and short term disability coverage’s, 401k with company match and more.
SOURCING CANDIDATES FROM
LOCAL DENVER, COLORADO MARKETS ONLY.
NO RELOCATION BENEFITS AVAILABLE.
3rd Shift Hours 10:45 pm - 7:15 am (2245 – 0715)
Must be open and available to work all shifts
KEY RESULT AREAS and PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Administer QMS for finished product
· Communicate results/trends to appropriate departments, Production, Maintenance, Product Safety, etc.
· Maintains record keeping for quality checks
· Quality Assurance equipment calibration and maintenance
· Back up responsibilities in the Quality Assurance department
· Maintain work area in a safe and sanitary fashion
· Support Formal Release with First-Bag, Last Bag testing
· Sample finished product in a timely manner and perform tests for the following:
o Bushel Weight
o NIR (Protein, Fat, Moisture)
o Date Codes
o Package Seals
o Brokens & Fines
o Other QA tests as required
· Inspect FPs at changeovers
· Support packing inspections at changeovers (flushes)
· Set up and maintain Sensory lab and product displays
· Retrieve additional samples as requested for special audits, bacti testing, hold orders, etc.
· Accurately enter data into GPMQ
· Enter data into NPPC systems and on paper
· Communicate results of testing to packing, processing and management personnel
· Communicate effectively between shifts with other personnel
· Initiate hold orders, and sample within the hold time range for rechecks
· Perform additional projects assigned by QA management.(Export Sampling, Training, etc)
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assumes all other duties as assigned by Quality Assurance management.
· Must have the ability to come to work in a timely and consistent manner
· Must be able to get along well with others
· Must be able to work under supervision
· Must complete work on time and be able to meet deadlines as necessary
· Must be able to work under routine stress as dictated by the job requirements/responsibilities
High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Two years or more of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Quality Assurance experience.
Must be proficient with computers, data entry and have MS Office experience to include Outlook, Excel, and Word.