Recruiter/Sourcer/Assessor - Contingent
***THIS IS AN 18-MONTH CONTINGENT POSITION***
Position is located in Saint Louis, Missouri. Local Candidates will be considered.
• Executes sourcing and recruitment strategies for individual positions to include connecting with and sourcing talent through numerous channels including social media and databases.
• Conducts or participates in customer strategy planning meetings, resume screening, phone interviews, consensus meetings, and interview set-up and offer process.
• Recruits, sources and/or provides assistance to candidates for designated jobs through existing databases, internet search engines, cold calling, referrals, networking, direct recruiting, job boards, and social media.
• Develops and/or executes tactical sourcing and recruiting strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting objectives.
• Review and/or screen resumes and phone interview candidates as needed.
• Comfortable utilizing sourcing tools to build a database of viable candidates.
• Provides exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process.
• Communicates with customers and/or candidates frequently to relay status of searches, candidate progress, etc.
• Ensures OFCCP and EEOC requirements are met by the recruiting process through a thorough understanding of employment law and regulations.
• Participates in project work and assignments as required.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM):
High School Diploma accompanied by 2+ years of recruitment
1+ years’ experience recruiting/sourcing candidates or sales lead generation or customer service related role preferred
1+ years conducting business, project related, or competitive intelligence research preferred.
1+ years’ experience conducting Boolean searches for business related research or sourcing preferred.
1+ year experience cold calling for sourcing candidates or new business preferred