Business Analyst - Vet
It takes ALL of us to do what we do at a world-class level, but it’s the insights, data and subject matter expertise our Business Analysts bring to the table that makes us a long-standing leader in the larger Pet Care Category.
Pro Plan Veterinary Diets® include products focused on dietary management of dogs and cats with specific health problems. This role will provide you an incredible portfolio of formulas to represent, each of them backed by scientific research and Purina’s unparalleled pet expertise.
We offer opportunities at the global scale and cross-functional experiences that will diversify your knowledge, insight and your background. So, if your full potential could be unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
- Provides input, in collaboration with leadership, for High Performance Target tracking and analysis
- Develop monthly reporting needs for Regions, Zones, and Rigor meetings
- Manage standard and ad-hoc sales reporting needs to deliver insight and provide direction to the team in order to drive business results
- Assist in customer presentations and internal assessments
- Provide analysis of new distribution opportunities, develop recommendations on estimated volume, monthly turn, and pipeline estimates
- Develop portfolio recommendations to drive growth within the assigned business unit or zone
- Assess competitive market activity and provide analytics around risks/opportunities
- Partner with Finance and Marketing Development Organization to deliver promotional recommendations
- Provide trade spend support and analysis – promotional estimate quantities and Trade Management Tool input, payments, spend analysis/ROI
- Access and maintain internal customer database
- Collaborate with 3rd party database vendor for maintenance and analysis
- Set up and analysis of data from sales Customer Relationship Management system
- Maintenance of data imports/exports of sales CRM system
- Reporting and presentation support for Directors, Region Managers, Finance Managers, Team Leads, and field sales reps as needed
- Cross functional support for Marketing and the Professional Engagement Team
- Collaboration with Supply Chain and ORM on data, forecasting, and issue resolution
Travel up to 20% or as business needs require.
We are proud of our active military service members, and our current associates who have served. We do consider military experience. Please apply for full consideration. Thank you for your service.
Perform all other duties as assigned
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
Experience (Years/Type): 1+ years’ experience in category development, business analytics, sales, supply chain, finance, or marketing. Proficiency in MS Excel and familiarity with Syndicated Data and SAP BusinessObjects preferred.
- Data Analysis & PC (in-depth knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Business Objects)
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Change Management
#LI-NC St. Louis Saint Louis
Job: Business Analyst - Vet
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional