Production Operator (Flex Pool Processing)
As a member of our Flex Pool Processing team you’ll be a part of our full-time team on the 2nd or 3rd shift, and can anticipate working 40+ hours a week at $20 or more an hour.
The role of the Flex Pool Processors is to safely provide coverage on production positions when there is an absence. With over 400 employees, the Flex Pool Processors work at least 40 hours a week covering all areas of production – from operating high speed canning equipment to running forklifts and ensuring quality checks are completed. This position is a great use of your mechanical skills and an excellent entry point into our Allentown Wet Food Processing Plant.
Immediately, you’ll train in several areas within the production environment so you can effectively provide support to your assigned position and insure you can effectively be a part of our safety policies and procedures. Since we’re a safety-first culture, much of your responsibility will focus on ensuring top-notch maintenance and cleanliness around the equipment is completed.
If your full potential could be unleashed, what could you add to the mix?
- Train with and provide coverage for various positions within the Wet Plant Processing departments during employee long-term and short-term absences
- Record and report various production statistics and quality checks accurately and timely
- Safely and efficiently clean and sanitize various areas and equipment. Communicate any issues that are noticed during maintenance and cleaning
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 6+ months of experience in a manufacturing, production, agricultural, or related environment OR military experience
Job: Production Operator (Flex Pool Processing)
Primary Location: Allentown, PA US
Career Area: Hourly