Senior Manager Shopper Marketing, ECommerce
Elevating the importance of our pet food categories with each of our individual retailers is the goal. The larger mission is to enrich the lives of pets and the people who love them. Nestlé Purina’s Market Development Organization (MDO) is what we commonly refer to as our hub of business excellence across Category Development and Shopper Marketing that drives category and share growth through insight driven strategies and proactive solutions. We’re guided by deep research, innovative science and customer feedback. But, we’re inspired by the dare – the dare to Stand Taller in everything we do.
As a Shopper Marketing Senior Manager, Ecommerce you’ll work in an innovative and fast-paced environment, partner with the eCommerce team and lead the strategic development and execution of account-specific ecommerce marketing plans and programming to drive profitability, sales, and brand equity with our customers. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to evaluate marketing opportunities, develop deep shopper insights to identify and address key opportunities, and bring them to market to grow the business. This role will hone skills in building strong team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing across the organization, and driving for results.
We’re a global organization known widely as a ‘Best Place to Work’. Our culture continuously dares us to Stand Taller and ask “what’s next?” Are you up to the dare? Join our Purina Family.
- Apply brand, shopper, and retailer insights to develop differentiated ecommerce shopper marketing programs that generate demand along the path to purchase.
- Work with agency partners and across all Purina internal functions to develop and execute customer specific programs that build equity and drive positive business results at retail.
- Influence and align customer and internal teams on customer relevant programs and strategies.
- Fully support shopper marketing strategy development and program sell-in with customer.
- Develop strong working relationships with Purina internal teams and external customer teams.
- Provide rigorous analysis of marketing program results and make recommendations for future programing.
- Primary interface with the customers’ marketing & digital departments.
- Lead shopper marketing ecommerce and omnichannel innovation, by developing, testing, and sharing results of new applications and initiatives.
20% of travel or as business needs require.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
#LI-NC Saint Louis St. Louis
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited institution. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ of experience in Shopper Marketing, eCommerce Marketing, Retail Marketing, or Brand Management.
- Experience in leveraging consumer and shopper insights to develop customer or brand effective strategies & marketing programs; Strong digital marketing understanding & expertise – role of search, content, promotion, digital media, CRM, online analytics - a Digital Subject Matter Expert
- 5+ years’ of experience preferred.
- 1+ years’ of shopper/retail marketing capability in ecommerce planning and activation with retailers preferred.
- 1+ years’ of Consumer packaged goods industry experience preferred.
Experience in leveraging consumer and shopper insights to develop customer or brand effective strategies & marketing programs; Strong digital marketing understanding & expertise – role of search, content, promotion, digital media, CRM, online analytics/ Digital Subject Matter Expert:
- Ability to effectively lead, collaborate, communicate and influence concise and relevant messages to appropriate audiences, influencing strategy and business initiatives
- Ability to evaluate opportunities and develop actionable plans to address opportunities
- Deep understanding of shopper/retail marketing capability and experience in ecommerce planning and activation with retailers
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (strong listening skills, persuasive and professional communicator) are required
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
Job: Senior Manager Shopper Marketing, ECommerce
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional