To provide support to the Maintenance Department through facilitation of tasks associated with factory audit compliance, facilities, maintenance store room, and engineering capital program. Safely produce quality products at the right rate and right time, using Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) processes and tools.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
A. Maintenance Storeroom Responsibilities
1. Coordinate annual storeroom review of the following; obsolete spare parts, min and max part levels, insurance spares, parts classification and competitive bidding of MRO parts.
2. Support storeroom through AMM adjustments in location and part quantities, along with removal and disposal of obsolete parts.
B. Maintenance Support Responsibilities
1. Become an FE(functional expert) in the SAP AMM system.
2. Provide support to address items/issues generated from the various audits performed at the factory. Gather requested information, research solutions, and assist with implementation as needed.
3. Coordinate the scheduling of field service repair work.
4. Support the maintenance buyer as a backup to that position.
5. Manage and pay freight bills.
6. Daily interaction with maintenance team leaders to provide support.
7. Gather, input and coordinate outside contractor expense data base.
C. Engineering Support Responsibilities
1. Utilize label maker to create signage and equipment numbers.
2. Provide support to Property Accounting. Brass tag equipment. Assist with the every three year full property inventory.
1. Assist Environmental/Facilities Coordinator as needed. Meter readings, waste dye disposal, containment pit maintenance, and contractor coordination/liaison person.
E. Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience (Years/Type): Computer experience required. SAP experience preferred. Storeroom or maintenance administration experience a plus.
Skills: Logical thought process to be able to understand SAP - AMM processes.