HR Representative - Contingent
The HR Rep will post and update open positions, setup and track background checks and drug screens, create offer letters, complete new hire paperwork and close out recruitment files. In addition, this position will schedule and manage interviews and meetings in Outlook, maintain office supply levels, order food and refreshments for large meetings, approve travel requests and provide a range of other administrative duties.
• Post Purina job openings, offer letters, background checks and drug screens, new hire paperwork, and close out recruitment files in Taleo
• Schedule interviews and meetings in Outlook. Schedule candidate travel as needed.
• Maintain office supply level
• Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
• Manage information and team metrics within Microsoft Excel, including the accuracy of the information in these documents.
• Schedule new hire onboarding plans
• Escalate inaccuracies or inefficiencies in the recruiting process to the relevant team members or managers.
• Other responsibilities as needed day-to-day
High School degree or GED equivalent
• 1+ years’ experience performing administrative duties such as setup and scheduling meetings in outlook, developing PowerPoint presentations, creating and maintaining excel spreadsheets, using systems such Taleo, SAP, etc to perform job.
• Medium to high level of expertise in Excel and PowerPoint.
• 1+ years’ experience creating presentations in PowerPoint, including graphics, video, animation, etc.
• Ability to create complex Excel documents using pivot tables, charts, graphs, etc...
• 1+ years’ experience working with an Applicate Tracking System, preferably Taleo.
HR Rep will demonstrate excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize as needed, will be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, demonstrate strong ability to cooperate, initiate, problem solve and produce results to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• High Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills required
• Ability to adapt to change and to learn new skill sets required
• Knowledge of PC, WEB, Email, word processing, spread sheeting required
• Keyboard proficiency required
• Outstanding customer service orientation required for both internal and external customers
• Effective verbal & written communication skills required
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment required
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment in multi-dimensional, frequently changing work center
• Must be well organized