Digital Print/Finishing Specialist
Your larger team is the Print Services organization, a unique mix of talented and passionate professionals who enjoy the different aspects of the print and digital communication industry with all the great benefits of a big company. We engage with most every department within the organization who we view as our clients to create work that impacts the image of Nestle Purina. This means customer service is paramount. Our Print Services department has a variety of functions: customer service, graphic design, finishing, as well as offset, wide format and digital printing. This makes Print Services a valuable asset who intimately understands and responds to the everyday needs of the Purina® business.
As a Digital Printing/Finishing Specialist, you will play a very important role within the team. Every day presents a new challenge, a new project and a new way of thinking. Our vibrant culture challenges us to always think “What’s next?” or “What’s better?” So, if your full potential could be unleashed, what would you add to the mix?
- Responsible for all aspects of high-quality digital production printing such as job set-up, pre-run and post-run inspections, conferring with customers on proofs, prioritizing work within the digital print area and delivery to customer.
- Setting up and operating finishing equipment including: booklet-maker, guillotine cutter, die cutter, shrink-wrapper, hydraulic paper punches, GBC punches, binding machines, pouch laminators, Graphic Wizard (perfing, scoring, numbering), padder, creaser and folder.
- Responsible for large format finishing: mounting, laminating, trimming, cutting, mounting banners to stands, inserting grommets and framing.
- Communicating daily with Print Services personnel in order to ensure on-time, high-quality print jobs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
#LI-NC Saint Louis St. Louis
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 or more years of experience operating production digital printing devices
- 2 or more years of experience operating finishing equipment
- 3 or more years of experience in a customer service related position
- Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional or other PDF editing software
Job: Digital Print/Finishing Specialist
Primary Location: Saint Louis, MO US
Career Area: Professional