QA Data Coordinator
- Review and report daily process records for accuracy, completeness and compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Manage QA records.
- Investigate consumer complaints and help drive improvement.
- Assist QA Manager in quality reporting and data analysis.
- Thoroughly understand trace/recall procedures and assist team in routine exercise.
- Operate and evaluate data from the Automated Net Weight Data Collection System.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Complies with all Nestle and plant-specific policies.
- Performs all job duties in a safe manner, abiding by all safety rules and policies.
- Participate in and support the Behavior Based Safety process by performing One Minute Observations weekly.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent Required. Assocaites or B.S. preferred
Experience (Years/Type): Two years food industry experience preferred. Knowledge of processing low acid canned foods preferred. Must have knowledge of Food Safety and Food Sanitiation. Microsoft Excel experience required.
Skills: Personal computer skills for data entry. Technically oriented and able to perform statistical analysis of process control and laboratory data. Good oral and written communication skills are necessary.
Job: QA Data Coordinator
Primary Location: Crete, NE US
Career Area: Professional